You will face the task of theses writing during your academic career. In this article we are going to supply you with the general knowledge of what thesis is for you to be aware when assigned to write a thesis.
First of all you should clearly understand the notion of thesis. Thesis is a formal paper that is submitted in support of some degree or professional qualification. The final purpose of thesis writing is to present the author’s research on the particular problem and broaden the scientific knowledge with some new and original findings on the issue.
Thesis is a peak of the candidate’s research. The forms thesis is presented in may vary from the written work to some artistic performance depending on the problem investigated.
If you wonder about the thesis length, we should disappoint you, as the exact information about your thesis length may be presented to you only by your advisor. Moreover, the thesis length depends on the type of the thesis one is working on. If it is a thesis for the undergraduate degree, it is usually much shorter than the one submitted in pursue of the Ph.D.
The language of your thesis is defined by the university granting the degree.
If you strive for a good thesis, it should correspond to the following attributes:
- Contestable – presenting an arguable issue which may evoke people’s disagreement;
- Provocative – taking a stand and justifying the discussion presented;
- Specific and focused – proving a particular point without discussing it;
- Scientific – based on the scientific method of research;
- Clear and precise – done in a clear and precise manner for the reader to understand the main idea of the paper.
Theses of any type are easy with our custom writing service. Get the thesis of the top quality, save your efforts, time and money!