Very often, writing a research proposal turns out to be a difficult task for most students. Having a model of a research proposal will relieve this task much. In this case, a research proposal sample will be right on the button. How can it help you? You will be able to see the structure of the research proposal sample chosen and create your own proposal on the basis of what you see.
The following structure can be observed in research proposal samples:
- Introduction. In this part of a research proposal sample you will find the explanation of the research’s significance. The purposes of investigation, the expectations from research and the main research question are also presented in this part of any research proposal sample;
- Conceptual framework. The conceptual framework of a research proposal sample usually presents the theoretical framework of research. As a rule, the terminology is also presented in this part of a research proposal sample;
- Methods. The methodology presented in a research proposal sample usually describes the ways of investigation, why these ways of investigation are applicable for the chosen topic;
- Bibliography. The bibliographic part of a research proposal sample presents a number of sources (alphabetized). Usually, they are formatted in correspondence with the rules of APA, MLA, Harvard, or other styles of formatting;
- Appendices. Commonly, appendices of a research proposal sample include drafts, surveys, questionnaires, timelines and other research data. They are attached at the end of a research proposal sample and serve to present the final project.
Thus, the structure of research proposal samples will help you create your own research proposal without problems. The basic structure of a research proposal sample will help you be aware of the main components of an effective research proposal and the main characteristics of each of the research proposal parts.