NATO is one of the most famous and powerful international organizations these days. It is like a separate state with its own policy and laws. In the West, NATO has its good reputation and most people trust this organization. In the East, people have more ambiguous feelings about NATO and the membership of some countries in the organization.
If you were assigned a thesis in political studies or international relations, this will be the best topic for your thesis writing.
In case you lack ideas for thesis writing on the NATO topic, we are glad to give you some hints.
- We advise you not to get into the details too much in the process of your thesis writing. You can give some basic historical facts, but the main focus should be made on its current policy. However, your thesis writing process should definitely include information on the toughest moments of the Cold War and Post Cold War period.
- In the course of thesis writing, you have to tell about the transformations of the NATO policy after the September 11th attacks. For instance, there was a special collective security charter signed, which asserts that any attacks on one of the NATO member states will be regarded as the attack on the whole group of states.
- While writing a thesis, you can tell about the major changes in the NATO structure after the attacks on September 11th and its expansion politics.
- You can also tell about the pre-emptive nuclear strike while writing a thesis about NATO. It was a suggestion to allow the West launch the pre-emptive nuclear attack after those September 11th attacks.
- While writing a thesis, you should not omit the issue of the further NATO expansion or the future members of the organization. Here you can tell about the potential members and the requirements they should meet to enter the omnipotent organization.
Take into account that NATO thesis writing requires your complete understanding of all the current processes in the world connected with this organization.