Well, you have decided to write a thesis, but do not know what to write about. Your mind is absolutely free of any thesis ideas to be included into your thesis. In other words, you have to design a thesis from the very beginning.
Is it that challenging for you? Then our team is coming to the rescue. Information offered in this article will help you start working and design a thesis properly.
- Brainstorm. Brainstorming will help you define your personal priorities in the field of research and choose a topic. The questions like “What I would like to investigate? What would be much appreciated by the reader?” will certainly arrange your thoughts in a corresponding order, so that you would be able to design a thesis by all means;
- Find information. Information you will find is sure to help you kill 2 birds with one stones:
- You will make the reference page and include the sources found into it;
- Information you will find can give you more opportunities to find out a certain problem to be investigated.
Thus, the sources will certainly help you design a thesis and present the problems touched upon in the information found;
- Write down everything that interested you anyhow. While reading, listening to your Professor’s lectures or taking to your classmates, you may just write down interesting thoughts and ideas. They can help you design a thesis as well;
- Structure the information got. You will never design a thesis well if you do not structure the knowledge you possess. A certain set of images in your mind will help you design a thesis and imagine how it should look like.
Actually, it will not be that difficult for you to design a thesis if you follow the tips given. Moreover, your abstract thinking can play an important role in getting the ideas to design a thesis.