If you want to know more about thesis papers, then this article is what you need. We will not overload your brains with unnecessary introductory information, and start presenting you some interesting theses ideas about thesis papers right away.
First of all, try to understand that the requirements for a thesis paper may vary, depending on the country where you prepare it.
- If you face the task to write a long paper, which is also named an honours thesis, then I can tell you that you come from Canada. Only there students may call their works as honours ones.
- If you want to get your PhD (or doctoral) degree, but you have to write a thesis paper first, then you are from England.
- If you should present a high-quality thesis paper in order to receive your Master’s degree, then you are surely from the USA!
Well, a little trip to different countries will help you understand that the essence of thesis papers in different countries is a bit different.
Now, we should concentrate on the manner of writing thesis papers in general. In other words, it is high time to talk about some general requirements for thesis papers.
Your thesis paper should contain three main parts:
- preliminary thesis papers (applications and proposals);
- the very text of thesis papers (introduction, main body chapters, conclusion);
- back thesis papers (notes and appendices).
Thesis papers may be prepared in different styles. In order to know what style your thesis paper should be formatted in, it is better to talk to your supervisor.
Only when you get to know all necessary information on thesis paper writing, you may start the process!