When given the task to carry out research, you need to be aware of some issues that will ensure your success. Do you want to know what points we mean? Then read this article and take advantage of the information provided here.
- Start with collecting useful sources to make a good academic research proposal. Previous researches done on your topic will be much beneficial for writing the Conceptual Framework section of your academic research proposals. Try to get manuals or workbooks where all existing methods of research are presented. They will be much useful for making your academic research proposal;
- Choose one or two of the research methods that is the most applicable one in relation to your topic. You will have to make a Methodology section in your academic research proposal where you will explain the choice of the methods;
- Think about the importance of your topic investigation. You need to explain what your research is significant for. Present your explanations in the Introduction of your academic research proposal. In this section of your academic research proposals you should also tell about the purposes you pursue and your expectations from research;
- Introduce and analyze the works of other researches who investigated the same topic (or some aspects). Thus, you will make the Conceptual Framework section of your academic research proposal. Here you should also analyze the researchers’ points of view on the problem;
- Format your paper. There is a certain set of format rules required for an academic research proposal that every young researcher should follow. So, format your academic research proposals in accordance with them.
If the information given above is not enough for you to make a comprehensive academic research proposal, you may read about the requirements for a research proposal and about an academic research paper as well.