Who is there looking for some information on writing an action research proposal? Were you absent while your teacher was giving instructions on writing this paper? Well, it is not a big deal, since almost the same instructions can be found in this article.
Before we start discussing the main parts of an action research proposal, let us say a few words about the action research paper itself. Action research paper is a kind of a school research paper where you have to investigate your educational practice. Do you know what is the most valuable and useful aspect of such research paper? You get a perfect opportunity to deal with real problems concerning your studies.
Like any other research paper, this one requires writing a research proposal. Now, get ready for receiving instructions on writing an action research proposal. Particularly, we will talk about the basic parts of an action research proposal.
- Introduction – this part of an action research proposal describes what a student is going to investigate. Besides, it explains the choice of a certain problem.
- Background for research and description of related works.
- Description of research – in this part of an action research proposal, a student has to explain where research will be conducted; who the participants are; how they will be selected; where necessary data will be collected.
- Methods of collecting data and making an analysis – this part of action research proposals describes a general approach to conducting research; kinds of data that will be studied; methods of data gathering; methods of organizing and analyzing data.
- Potential importance of research – this part of an action research proposal is devoted to those who may care and benefit from this work.
- References – a list of all sources that have been used during this work.
Actually, this is it. If you organize all these parts of your action research proposals correctly, it will be just perfect!