Human rights, violation of human rights… These words can be heard almost every day. So many organizations are concerned about this question! So many people try to solve this problem! At times, the matter of human rights becomes really annoying.
What is the point to discuss it if some real changes can hardly be noticed?
So, if you write in your human rights paper something like “Human rights violation is badly wrong! It should be stopped! European Convention on Human Rights should protect people!”, forget about a high grade on your work.
Human rights research papers should demonstrate a more in-depth examination of this problem. Research papers on human rights should be devoted to more serious and acute problems. If you are not afraid of difficulties and can be rather critical, look through the next suggestions:
- Eastern vision of human rights. Here you have two major options for your human rights research paper.
- Human rights in China. Recently, China has become one of the key actors in the current system of international relations. It is one of the major economic powers. Unfortunately, this country is not regarded as democratic. So, find out more about it in your human rights research papers.
- Human rights in Muslim countries. It is necessary to study some religious principles for such human rights research papers. In fact, human rights are very important in Islam. Then, why are human rights so frequently abused in Muslim countries? Try to give an answer in a thoroughly investigated and an argumentative research paper on human rights.
- Should Western democracies impose their concepts of human rights?
- Is it fair that a country involved in Abu Ghraib human rights violations is trying to impose its values?
We suppose that these topics would be really interesting for human rights research papers.