In order to become a doctor, you need to read and practice a lot.
One of the ways to become knowledgeable in a certain field of medicine is to write a research paper. That is why research papers are rather a frequent assignment for students studying medicine. You might also be assigned to prepare a lungs cancer research paper.
Below, you will find ideas students frequently cover in research papers on lungs cancer.
- What is lungs cancer?
- How many people suffer from lungs cancer?
- What causes of lungs cancer are known?
- What signs and symptoms of lungs cancer do scientists distinguish?
- How can this disease be diagnosed?
- What stages of lungs cancer are generally known?
- How can lungs cancer be treated?
- How can this disease be prevented?
Of course, you should be knowledgeable enough about all these issues. Still, if the tutor did not specify any particular subject, we strongly recommend you write about something new in your lungs cancer research paper. So, do the following:
- Look through the web sources and recent scientific journals to find helpful ideas for the lungs cancer research paper.
- Choose really interesting information that might help you in writing the lungs cancer research paper.
- Find recent discoveries and news about lungs cancer. They can be the starting point for your lungs cancer research paper.
- Formulate clearly a problem for consideration in the lungs cancer research paper.
- Develop your own statement on this problem. Find some specific examples and evidences to support your viewpoint. Make the lungs cancer research paper outline.
- Develop an effective strategy to support your statement. The central problem of your lungs cancer research paper should be covered to its full extent.
Remember about the importance of touching upon the problem of smoking in the lungs cancer research paper. You may use information about research papers on tobacco for this purpose. It can be found on our blog.