Do you have to write an educational research paper? Then, the first challenge you will certainly face is choosing an educational research proposal topic. In order to help you, we would like to offer several interesting suggestions for educational research proposals topics and hints for writing.
Possible Topics for Educational Research Proposals
- Aggression in Primary Schools;
- Games and Education. Classification of Games;
- Methods of Teaching New Material;
- The Impact of a Family on Primary School Students;
- The Development of Creative Abilities in Children;
- Teaching Methods in Oxford;
- The Role of Extra-Curricular Activities in Education;
- An Individual Approach and Its Role in Teaching;
- Stammering and the Problems Associated with It.
Structure of Educational Research Proposals
- Introduction – introduce the chosen topic, explain why it is worth researching, state the purposes of your work, and describe your expectations form this investigation.
- Literature Review – a critical overview of the works devoted to your research paper topic;
- Methodology – present the chosen research methods, explain why they are effective and applicable.
If the committee approves your educational research proposal, you can pass to educational research paper writing. In this case, you will have to take the following steps:
- Read and analyze the sources
- Organize your ideas
If something is not clear to you, do not hesitate to consult your tutor. An A+ educational research paper is impossible to write if you do not understand something.
Make an outline to know how to organize your thoughts. Follow the structure:
- Literature Review;
- Data Presentation;
Remember that the text of your educational research paper should be coherent. So, mind the transitions between sentences, paragraphs, and chapters.
Proofrea the sentences, make sure they are logically, syntactically, and stylistically correct.
Do you want to choose a controversial research paper topic? Read how to do it on our blog. Here, you can also find the structure of an academic research proposal.