Is an action research paper your next assignment? Do you have any ideas on how to start writing it? Do you know the essentials of an action research paper?
Well, below you will find answers to some of these questions.
WHAT IS ACTION RESEARCH?
Usually, action research is conducted at school. Students get an issue to consider, gather necessary information, discuss it in class, and make conclusions. As a rule, such action research helps to improve students’ writing abilities and analytical thinking.
Action research may be of different types:
If you need more information about these research types, follow the link: www. alliance .brown. edu /pubs/themes_ed/act_research. pdf
WHAT IS AN ACTION RESEARCH PROPOSAL?
Your action research proposal should present the following information:
- The problem under discussion (present the topic and underline its significance);
- Those sources you are going to refer to while investigating the problem;
- The experiment itself (a brief description of the research you are planning to carry out);
- The research methods (with the emphasis on the importance of using these particular methods).
A FEW WORDS ABOUT ACTION RESEARCH PAPERS.
After you get a clear idea of what action research and an action research proposal are, you may start writing the paper itself.
Take into consideration that the action research paper should:
- Be properly structured;
- Present good examples and reliable facts;
- Be supported by sufficient theory;
- Be perfectly edited.
Our weblog is useful not only for those looking for information about action research papers!
A good guide to writing research papers is waiting for you here.
Besides, do you need research paper examples? Then read why you need them and how you can benefit from using examples!