There are four drama dissertations` volumes to choose between, when writing drama dissertations. They are:
- Undergraduate drama dissertations which is max. 10,000 words long
- MA drama dissertations which is max. 15,000 words long
- M.Phil drama dissertations which is max. 60,000 words long
- Ph.D drama dissertations which is max. 1000,000 words long
For all these kinds of drama dissertations there are only two main rules:
- There is a maximum limit for the word length of the text but you do not need to write up to this point. You can shorten your drama dissertations because there is still a minimum limit.
- If you are too worried about the length of your drama dissertations you should at first think about the theme of your dissertation. It should be interesting and full and then you can make good drama dissertations from this.
Main points on the drama dissertations’ style:
- Do not put too long sentences in your work. Try to build simple sentences.
- Do not overuse punctuation marks.
- Shorter quotations, which are less then forty words should be putted in quotation marks and be placed in the line of your own writings and thoughts.
- If your quotation or expression is longer then the limit of quotations per page you should intend it on the page, do not use quotation marks. While using double space for all the text of drama dissertations, make 1 ½ spacing in quotation parts.
- Titles of all the things you read, watched or listened should be underlined and put in italics.
- Dates in your work should be without any punctuation.